SREE BALABHATTARAKESWRA Asramam TRUST was constituted on Friday the 9th December, 1938 with the late Shri. Kumbalath Sanku Pillai as the First President. He was the founder of Panmana Asramam Maha Samadhi Peedam of Sree Vidyadhiraja Parama Bhattaraka Chattambi Swamikal (1853-1924). The object of the Trust is to propagate the noble and high ideals of Chattambi Swamikal and to ensure the smooth functioning of the Panmana Asramam. Striving for the ultimate human good is the backbone of all the activities of the Trust.
The Trust’s activities include the following
- Propagate the high ideals and teachings of Chatampi Swamikal
- Ensure daily routines required in the Mahasamadhi Peetam, the Devi Temple and Perform special poojas there.
- Jeevakarunya Asramam(An Animal rescue and rehabilitation centre).
- Offer free food (Annadan) to all devotees and visitors.
- Ayurveda Gurukulam.
- Organise spiritual internship meeting on all the first Sundays of every English month.
- Conduct training classes on Yoga and Meditation.
- Propagation of Sanskrit language.
- Function the training cum research centre 'Sree Vidyadhiraja Arsha Vidyalaya' and train Dharma Pracharaks.
- Organise and maintain Asramam Book Stall containing spiritual literature.
- Maintain agricultural and dairy farms.
- Motivate devotees and youth in Social, Cultural and Health Care, Delivery services to the people.
- During the past six decades the Trust has rendered commendable performance in organising the Maha Samadhi Days, Chattambi Swami Jayanthis, Death Anniversaries of the founder, the late Sri Kumbalath Sanku Pillai, Navarathri Pooja, Siva Rathri, Mandala Chirap festival and anniversaries of Tripurasundari installation and many social activities.
Contact Address :-
Phone : 0476 - 2670930 - 2671930
Fax :0476 - 2671830
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit - www.panmanaashram.org